Air Duct Cleaning
Get the dust out with powerful truck mounted equipment.
We provide outstanding carpet cleaning services for your home.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vents can get clogged with lint and will eventually start a fire.
Furnace cleaning is a service that should be performed annually, according to most furnace manufactures. This is because annual furnace service helps to prevent breakdowns, increase efficiency, and extend your furnace unit’s life. In fact, some manufacturers even require annual furnace cleanings as upkeep on a furnace warranty! To prevent premature break-down of important furnace components and ensure a comfortable winter season, call Air Duct Cleaning Denver to clean your furnace today!
Air Duct Cleaning Denver generally recommends that you perform a furnace cleaning in the fall. Though it seems a bit early for furnace service, it helps beat the winter rush and makes sure all components of your home comfort system are prepared!
To further assist in keeping your unit functioning, filters should be replaced monthly to operate at maximum efficiency. This will save you money in the short term on your energy bills, as well as save you in furnace repair/upkeep costs in the long term.
If your car was used as often as your furnace and air conditioner, it would have traveled over 200,000 miles in a year. Impossible you say? Well, it’s not. Your home heating and cooling system operates approximately 3,200 hours in a year. If you traveled 3,200 hours at 65 mph in your car you would have changed your oil 66 times, used 4 sets of tires, performed 4 tune-ups and flushed your cooling system 3 times.
No one would drive that many miles without performing any maintenance and expect for things to function properly. Just like your car, your furnace needs a tune-up, lubrication and cleaning.
GREEN HOUSE cleans Tile and grout. Grout lines are porus and therefore absorb dirt and contaminants. GREEN HOUSE uses a specialized tool called a tile and grout spinner to clean. Not only does our process clean tile and grout, it also sanitizes at the same time. We can safely remove mildew and other bacteria growing in grout lines and other hard to reach places.
Over time dirt and deposits become embedded in the recesses and crevices of your tile surface and grout. Unfortunately, most cleaning products and and tools simply can’t clean these are hard to get areas. We use industrial strength cleaning solutions, combined with special scrub brushes.
It’s always best to clean tile and grout stains while they are fresh. A real good way to clean tile and grout at home is to use oxygenated bleach. It is not only nontoxic, but doesn’t produce harsh fumes and is color safe. Colored grout can become discolored with harsh chemicals. The oxygen ions eat away at the stain molecules by breaking them down that can be easily rinsed away. This is similar to what our GREEN HOUSE professional technicians use except we have specialized tile and grout spinners specifically design with the appropriate heat and psi to achieve maximum cleanliness while preserving the grouts integrity.
GREEN HOUSE specializes at Upholstery cleaning in DENVER. We are different because we use the best tools and deliver the best results. We know that many companies clean upholstery, however not all upholstery cleaning companies clean upholstery the same.
We deliver more than a surface clean; we do a deep cleaning with long lasting results.
Whether it’s a special family heirloom, couch, or loveseat, you can count on us. We are trained to clean natural and synthetic upholstery fibers, ranging from wool to polyester and everything in between. We are more than a upholstery cleaning Denver based company we are your local neighbor.
The first step that is taken by our Upholstery Cleaning Denver experts is a thorough inspection. Not all upholstery fabrics are cleaned the same, the inspection is the first step in determining which fabric specific method will be used to clean your upholstery properly.
Step two performed by GREEN HOUSE experts is to thoroughly vacuum. We clean all fibers, including the back, underside and pillows. Upholstery cleaning may involve truck mounts and portables, high heat, low moisture, shampooing, dry cleaning or even hand washing.
We keep the heavy machinery out of your home pumped out into our truck mount. The dirty water and allergens leave your home when we do. Our upholstery cleaning expert won’t leave your home until you are 100% satisfied.
Due to the various fiber types and soiling levels, area rug cleaning can usually only be quoted on-site by one of our technicians. Rug cleaning involves a different cleaning process because area rugs are made of different fiber types than wall-to-wall carpet and must receive special care. You can trust us with any rug from your coffee table rug to your family heirloom. We are professionals and routinely clean hand woven, hand dyed rugs.
Area & Oriental Rugs that can not be cleaned on-site requiring a more intensive cleaning will be brought back to our facility. Rugs cleaned at our facility are treated with color stays and mild detergents then carefully hand washed. From food and juice stains to pet and urine odor, we can help you get your rugs the cleanest possible. Here they will undergo a complete restorative process.
DELICATE AREA RUG WASH – This is an extremely careful process, performed completely by hand from start to finish. Hand-controlled dusting, washing and rinsing. This process will protect color dye’s from bleeding and give you the maximum cleanliness with the utmost care. We suggest this process for your most delicate rugs and family heirlooms.
DELUXE AREA RUG WASH – This process is used for more agile fabrics that undergo daily use, such as under coffee or dinner tables. Rugs are completely vacuumed and dusted. They then undergo a pre-treatment process followed by a deep extraction. Some area rugs can be cleaned on site and others may need to be taken back to our facility based on the soiling. This process will restore color and resiliency.
DUSTING OF AREA RUGS – This crucial process is done at our facility. It removes dust and allergens trapped in your rug prior to the cleaning and restoration process. The rug is hung and all dirt is removed via our special dusting process. This step is one of the most important parts of restoring your rug and maintaining a healthy breathing environment.
Household mold. It’s not just a cleaning issue – it’s a health concern. And now there’s a new way to fight it. Concrobium Mold Control® is a ground-breaking technology. Fight harmful mold without resorting to harsh chemicals. It’s an EPA-registered solution that eliminates mold and keeps it from coming back – without bleach, ammonia or VOCs. Finally a solution that wins the war on mold without nasty effects on people and planet.
Typically mold needs three conditions to grow:
1. Moisture – generated by excess indoor humidity, leaks or flooding
2. Food – organic, porous materials such as drywall, wood, grout and wallpaper
3. Optimal temperatures – 70-90 degrees Fahrenheit is the sweet spot for mold growth
To reproduce, colonized mold releases tiny mold spores which float through the air until they attach to a moist indoor surface and multiply.
That’s where the health effects enter the picture. Moldy homes have abnormally high airborne mold spore counts, which reduces indoor air quality and can cause a range of health issues including:
• Watery or itchy eyes
• Sore throat
• Skin irritation
• Respiratory ailments
Most at risk are infants and young children, pregnant women, individuals who have lowered immunities, the elderly and asthma sufferers.
Mold and bacteria can thrive in a variety of conditions and be easily spread throughout a home by the heating and cooling system.
Just as homeowners understand washing before eating, they’ll understand UV lights offer another line of defense that helps “wash” the air before breathing. After all, UV irradiation has been used by hospitals and restaurants for years to help disinfect and prevent the spread of germs.
Honeywell helps you serve the growing homeowner market with easy-to-install, long-lasting ultraviolet treatment systems.
Everyone is looking for energy savings. And more and more, homeowners are seeking ways to improve the air quality in their homes and protect their families from mold and allergens. They understand the need to kill germs, and that’s the primary function of UV systems. They provide a line of defense against germs and bacteria, just like washing or spraying a disinfectant on a countertop.
Yet it’s hard for many homeowners to understand what they can’t see, and they can’t see a UV light zap an allergen.
The use of ultraviolet light to zap the air and surfaces in rooms and buildings isn’t new. For decades, UV systems have been featured in:
• Nursing homes
• Water treatment facilities
• Manufacturing clean rooms
A Honeywell ultraviolet treatment system is highly recommended for homes and families with:
• Children or elderly present • Concern for maintaining energy efficiency • Frequent cleaning of air conditioning ductwork • Use of antimicrobial products • A humid climate • Closed windows and dry climate in winter.
GREEN HOUSE installs whole house humidifiers. When it comes to the comfort of your indoor air, temperature isn't the only thing to consider. For many families, a whole home humidifier not only provides the right amount of moisture for total comfort, it can also help to keep irritating airborne particles from circulating as easily. Find out why Trane humidifiers are the right choice for your home below.
• Helps alleviate dry conditions which may aggravate asthma and allergy symptoms
• Reduces static electricity in carpets
• Helps avoid damage from dry air to your furniture, woodwork, paintings and musical instruments
• Reduces shrinkage of wood floors and woodwork
• Cold winter air feels warmer at lower temperature levels
• Eliminates need for portable appliances
• Children or elderly present • Concern for maintaining energy efficiency • Frequent cleaning of air conditioning ductwork • Use of antimicrobial products • A humid climate • Closed windows and dry climate in winter
The real truth is that tap water is dirty. How do we know for sure? Well, it’s one of the main environmental health concerns in our nation as dirty tap water has been linked to cases of cancer and asthma. This is because treatment facilities add dangerous chemicals to our tap water in order to ‘clean’ it. Another interesting fact? The government doesn’t require that the EPA set contaminant levels at zero, which means that some of those chemicals are allowed to stay in our drinking water! Sounds dangerous, doesn’t it?
Some of the most common type of contaminants found in US drinking water include:
We are not trying to scare you! We just want you to be aware that purified water is always the safer (and more delicious) route to take.
1. The majority of Americans, 286 million people, get their tap water from public water systems. The other 45 million receive water from private water systems not subject to government regulation.
2. Most tap water contains flouride, a salt compound that helps to prevent cavities. (Too much flouride, however, can increase likelihood of bone fractures.)
3. In 2006, 78 waterborne-disease outbreaks occurred in America. 4,412 people were affected, of which 116 were hospitalized and 5 died.
4. The EPA requires all community water systems in America to reporter drinking water quality systems to its customers annually. This includes details on where the water comes from, what contaminants have been found in the water, and the potential health effects.
5. Americans use 346,000 million gallons of fresh water daily.
6. The CDC declared drinking water flouridation as one of the top 10 public health achievements of the 20th century.
7. Some old pipes still contain lead, a poisonous metal. Each year, 480,000 children develop learning disabilities due to lead exposure.
8. The United States uses about 80% of its fresh water for irrigation or electricity.Sources:
9. While tap water is readily available to most Americans, the country spent $7 billion on bottled water in 2003.
10. There are over 2,100 known drinking water contaminants that may be present in tap water.
11. Over 300,000 groundwater sites in the U.S. are contaminated and therefore harmful to human and animal health.